Profession:Indian film director, screenwriter and producer
Lavanya Jagannadh (Spouse)
Akash Puri Jagannadh (Son)
Pavithra Jagannadh (Daughter)
4. Itlu Sravani Subramanyam
7. Amma Nanna O Tamila Ammayi
10. Shart: The Challenge
15. Hello Premistara
20. Ek Niranjan
24. Ye Maaya Chesave
25. Nenu Naa Rakshasi
26. Bbuddah... Hoga Terra Baap
28. Devudu Chesina Manushulu
29. Cameraman Ganga Tho Rambabu
31. Boss: Born to Rule
32. Heart Attack
35. Jyothy Lakshmi
1. Nandi Award for Best Dialogue Writer foe Amma Nana o Tamil ammay
2. Filmfare Award for Best Director – Telugu for Pokiri
3. Santosham Best Director Award for Pokiri
4. Nandi Award for Best Popular Feature Film for Pokiri
5. Nandi Award for Best Dialogue Writer for Ek Niranjan
6. Santosham Best Director Award for Business
Jagannadh was born in a Telugu Velama family in Pithapuram, East Godavari District of Andhra Pradesh. His native village is
Bapiraju Kothapalli, Narsipatnam, Visakhapatnam District in Andhra Pradesh. He studied at St. Theresa R.C.M. high school in Pedaboddepalli.
He started his career as an assistant director to Ram Gopal Varma for several Telugu films.
His Telugu directorial debut, Badri was a
blockbuster, starring Pawan Kalyan in the lead role, along with Renu Desai, Prakash Raj, and Amisha Patel in supporting roles. He is a
good friend to actor Ravi Teja who starred in his blockbuster films like Itlu Sravani Subramanyam, Idiot.
He has also worked in Kannada industry and introduced Puneeth Rajkumar. In 2011 he worked with Amitabh bachchan.