Sai Kumar started his career at an early age of his life as a dubbing child artist. His father, P. J. Sarma was a leading dubbing artist. Sai Kumar dubbed for Suman and Rajasekhar for many of their films.
Sai Kumar has exceptional dialogue delivery and Telugu diction clarity in his voice. His Son Adithya Pudipeddi is also an actor apperas in Telugu films.
Name: Saikumar Pudipeddi
Profession: Indian film actor, dubbing artist & TV Presenter
Surekha Kumar (Spouse)
Sarma P.J. (Father)
P. Ravi Shankar(Brother)
1. Nandi Award for Best Villain – Samanyudu
2. Nandi Award for Best Supporting Actor – Prasthanam
1. Filmfare Award for Best Supporting Actor – Telugu - Samanyudu
2. Filmfare Award for Best Supporting Actor – Telugu - Prasthanam
3. Filmfare Award for Best Supporting Actor – Kannada - RangiTaranga
IIFA Award for Best Supporting Actor (Kannada) – RangiTaranga
CineMAA Award for Best Supporting Actor – Prasthanam
TSR – TV9 Award for Best Villain (2010) for the movie Prasthanam
Television Awards (As Anchor)
1. TV Award 2009 for Best Male Anchor presented by Delhi Telugu Academy in Hyderabad on 8 August 2010.
2. Tata Docomo Media Award – Most Popular Male Anchor was given on 15 August 2010 for anchoring the TV show Wow on ETV Telugu.
3. 'Best Male Anchor Award' was presented at the AP Cinegoers' 6th Annual TV Awards – 2009 for Wow on ETV Telugu.
Sai Kumar was born to P. J. Sharma and Krishna Jyothi. Kumar's mother Krishna Jyothi is a Kannada actress & Ravi's father dubbing
artist who worked in many Telugu, Kannada and Tamil films. His brother P. Ravi Shankar is the leading supporting actor of the Kannada
Cinema and also a dubbing artis
He got fame as a very successful star from the Kannada film Police story which was also dubbed in Telugu and Tamil. The film became the
biggest blockbuster of the year and he acted in series of hit Kannada films back to back after his first film.